DMCA Policy of Urdu Virtual Library (pdfbooksfreepk.com)
This is the DMCA, Policy Page of the Urdu virtual Library
We are in compliance with 17 USC and 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the digital millennium copyright act and other applicable intellectual property laws.
- Urdu Virtual Library is a non-commercial online library.
- All books, documents, and literature uploaded to Urdu Virtual Library are for reference and educational purposes only. This material is for viewing and checking purposes only. We recommend that all books and materials be purchased from the original publisher and owner.
- If your copyrighted material has been posted on our website, Urdu Virtual Library, and you wish to have the material removed, please notify us in writing.
- You are hereby notified that if you provide false information, you will be liable for damages, including all costs and attorneys’ fees.
- We recommend that you first seek the advice of a legal practitioner for legal guidance in this matter.
The following elements must be included in a copyright infringement claim:
- Provide proof of being an authorized person that you are indeed working at the owner’s discretion and filing a claim for copyrighted material.
- Provide appropriate contact information so we can contact you. You must also provide a valid email address to be contacted.
- You must identify in detail the copyrighted material that you claim has been copied.
- You will also have to provide a statement that the information provided in the notification is correct and providing false information will attract a penalty.
- The complainant has been authorized by its owner to file a claim for infringement of the Copyright Act, for copying the prohibited material.
- The statement must also bear the signature of an authorized person authorizing the person concerned to act on the copying of the prohibited material.
- Submit your claim notice through the direct link.
- You must submit a material deletion request within 24 to 48 hours.
- Contacting us by any other means may delay the deletion of copyrighted material.